All Clergy actively participating in the Church Pension Fund are cordially invited to a Planning for Wellness Conference in Lisle, IL.
The conference will take place on June 14 and 15, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Lisle. As a reminder, the conference is for any active cleric participating in the Church Pension Fund's Clergy Pension Plan and not yet receiving a pension. In other words, non-stipendiary clergy and retired clergy (including those working while pensioned) would not be included. Spouses and partners are invited to attend.
The costs are as follows:
- $75 for the cleric (includes overnight stay, five meals, a reception and the program); $100 for the couple.
- $25 for the commuter (includes five meals, a reception and the program); $50 for the couple.
- We can reimburse child care and elder care costs up to $100 a day.
- For those traveling more than 150 miles each way to Lisle, we can offer the hotel the night before (June 13) for $50.
- For those traveling more than 200 miles each way to Lisle, we can reimburse mileage at the IRS rate.
- For the clergy (and spouses/partners) from the Diocese of Northern Michigan, they can choose during registration that they’d prefer to fly. Our travel agency would book the flights.
The link to register for the conference is